Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bug Huntin' and Easter Day

Everytime I promise I am going to blog I end up falling off the face of the world.  Sorry about that, things have been very busy lately.

Here are a few catch-up pictures . . . .  I'll do Easton's 3 month update soon.

Brooklyn took her butterfly net out to the field next to our house for some good ole butterfly hunting.  She was super exited about it and was really giving her all towards wanting to catch a butterfly. . . 





On the Saturday before Easter we stopped at Matt's family's house for breakfast and an egg hunt.  The kids (well, Brooklyn mostly) had a great time and enjoyed themselves.  



Then we traveled to Cedar Rapids to celebrate Easter with my family. 

My Little Easter Bunny

Serious Little Man


Brooklyn's Great-Bompa. . Reading her a Book


My Sweet Little Babies


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: