Monday, August 6, 2012

Brooklyn's Birthday Party

How is it that I have a SIX year old?  Seriously. . . SIX?  I cannot believe it! 

This year we decided to start an alternating schedule of having the big "friends and family" birthday parties and the fun little friend party.  This year was a fun little friend party year.  Brooklyn invited about 15 of her friends to join us at the Riverplex here in town.  It's got a great water area with a sprinkler park area, etc. for the kids.  I think that the kids had a reasonibly good time.  Brooklyn was delighted. . .and that's what matters most I suppose.


Ally, Emily, Brooklyn, Cooper, Chloe, Lainey, Alyssa, Lauren


 Lauren, Alyssa, Ally, Brooklyn, Chloe, Jaclyn

 Mister Jackson - the dare devil

 Easton - My sweet little water boy











The World's Most AMAZING Babysitter (on the left) and two of my favorite mommies in the world




After the party Mister Jackson came to our house to ride our go-cart.  Yeah baby!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: