Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Pinky Swore. . . . Sigh. . .

So, I'm way behind on blogging and I'm going to do a bunch of random posts to make up for it.

Here are some pictures of Easton's baptism at the end of April.  His Godmother is Matt's brother's wife (Easton's aunt), Julie. . .and his Godfather is my sister's husband (Easton's uncle), Jeremy.  We feel very blessed to have had them stand up for our sweet baby boy.

We had most of our immediate family in attendance and was a blessed day.  This is the same church where I was baptized, Matt and I were married, Brooklyn was baptized, etc.  It only made sense to have Easton baptized there also.






This is my grandfather presenting Easton with a rose on behalf of the church.  The moment was bittersweet for me because when Brooklyn was baptized my grandmother presented the rose with grandpa.  I miss her.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: